These dark chocolate cups need no convincing, in fact, you may need someone to either share or prevent you from devouring them all by yourself….. unless you have the will power, which I do not have at all. To be honest, I was a little hesitant to pair dark chocolate with turmeric blend, after all I have always associated turmeric with savory food but this golden mylk cashew butter is lip smacking delicious. The first time I made these, I was afraid to have a lot of turmeric cashew butter leftovers, but the amount I ate while taste testing left me with just enough to stuff in these chocolate cups. I used store bought golden mylk mix but feel free to use/make your own homemade mix if you prefer. These chocolate cups are also ideal for holiday gifting, they look so pretty and taste incredible.You can also use small chocolate molds instead of muffin liners.
I hope you make them and love them as much as I do! xx
Ingredients (for 6-8 muffins)
- ¼ Cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 5 Tablespoons Coconut Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 2 Eggs, room temperature
- Juice and Zest of One Lemon
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Poppy Seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a muffin tin with muffin liners.
- In a medium bowl, mix almond flour, coconut flour, salt, baking powder and poppy seeds. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add eggs, coconut oil, coconut sugar, maple syrup, lemon juice and zest, and mix everything together.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients and gently mix to incorporate everything together.
- Fill the muffin liners with the batter and bake for 20-25 mins or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffin comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool COMPLETELY.