Today, I’d like to share with you all the recipe for sauteed calamari with garlic and parsley. To say that this recipe is totally surprising is an understatement. I am all about quick and easy cooking and this is exactly what you need for a quick and fancy dinner. This dish takes less than five minutes to cook, including the preparation. Serve the Calamari with some crusty bread/ sliced baguette and pair it up with your favorite wine.
1 Pound Calamari,cleaned and cut into 3/4-inch-thick rings
1/2 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
4-5 Cloves Garlic, minced
1 Tablespoon Parsley, finely chopped
1/4 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning (optional)
Salt and Pepper to Taste
Juice of 1 Lemon
- Pat calamari dry with a paper towel and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and add minced garlic.
- Carefully add the Calamari in a single layer, then add butter.
- Add salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Cook for two minutes or until the fish is opaque.
- Add lemon juice, season with additional salt and pepper, and serve with sliced baguette.